Table of contents for Congress Pilgrimage 2008 Rome
- International Congress Pilgrimage of Consecrated Virgins Rome 2008 Day 1
- International Congress Pilgrimage of Virgins Rome 2008 Part II
- International Congress Pilgrimage of Consecrated Virgins, Rome Day III
- Consecrated Virgins International Congress Mass Days IV and V
- February 2: World Day for Consecrated Life
Four very beautiful presentations were given at the congress this day. One was by Archbishop Raymond Burke. Another was by Judith Stegman, another by a French Archbishop and the last by a consecrated virgin from Italy. An update will be given on those talks later. Among the many subjects spoken about within the addresses, two important facts were touched on. One was confirmation from Rome that physical virginity outside of the case of rape or incest is absolutely necessary for the consecration. The other is that only the virgin’s diocesan bishop can confer the sacramental upon her. It cannot be given, for example, by the bishop’s delegate, nor by Abbots, nor anyone else to the virgin living in the world.
Below you can find a quick interview of one of the consecrated virgins present at the congress.